So Andy hates the doo-rag look, but I LOVE IT. We went on a walk in Forest Park this afternoon, and she was definitely the most stylish baby there. I felt like the worst mom ever, as I left her pacifier at home. She was fine most of the time, but if we rode over a bumpy spot on the path, she would get upset and was not easy to console without it. Oh well. She looked so cute, everyone forgave the fussiness!
2

So Andy hates the doo-rag look, but I LOVE IT. We went on a walk in Forest Park this afternoon, and she was definitely the most stylish baby there. I felt like the worst mom ever, as I left her pacifier at home. She was fine most of the time, but if we rode over a bumpy spot on the path, she would get upset and was not easy to console without it. Oh well. She looked so cute, everyone forgave the fussiness!
Too Cute...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008So Andy hates the doo-rag look, but I LOVE IT. We went on a walk in Forest Park this afternoon, and she was definitely the most stylish baby there. I felt like the worst mom ever, as I left her pacifier at home. She was fine most of the time, but if we rode over a bumpy spot on the path, she would get upset and was not easy to console without it. Oh well. She looked so cute, everyone forgave the fussiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is just adorable and of course so in style. I can't wait to see her in person. What a sweet face!
I can't even really process how cute she is. It's unreal.
Post a Comment