My dear friend (and next door neighbor) finally had her little baby last week. I thought Winnie was still so small...until Al came around. She looks huge! I can't get over it. Well, hopefully he catches up with her size in time for their wedding. Save the date...summer 2033!
0


My dear friend (and next door neighbor) finally had her little baby last week. I thought Winnie was still so small...until Al came around. She looks huge! I can't get over it. Well, hopefully he catches up with her size in time for their wedding. Save the date...summer 2033!
New Kid on the Block
Tuesday, August 19, 2008My dear friend (and next door neighbor) finally had her little baby last week. I thought Winnie was still so small...until Al came around. She looks huge! I can't get over it. Well, hopefully he catches up with her size in time for their wedding. Save the date...summer 2033!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment