One of my favorite things to do is grocery shopping (well, really all shopping). I love finding new, delicious foods to try, and I enjoy reading labels and learning about nutrition. So of course, Winnie loves to grocery shop with me! The best thing about her learning to sit up on her own is that she can now sit in the grocery cart. No more Baby Bjorn at Whole Foods! We went today, and she received many compliments on her big smile and her mohawk of curls. Her favorite thing to do is find the electronic pen (probably the germiest item in the world) at the credit card swiper and try to eat it before I know what's going on. She loved every minute of it!
2

One of my favorite things to do is grocery shopping (well, really all shopping). I love finding new, delicious foods to try, and I enjoy reading labels and learning about nutrition. So of course, Winnie loves to grocery shop with me! The best thing about her learning to sit up on her own is that she can now sit in the grocery cart. No more Baby Bjorn at Whole Foods! We went today, and she received many compliments on her big smile and her mohawk of curls. Her favorite thing to do is find the electronic pen (probably the germiest item in the world) at the credit card swiper and try to eat it before I know what's going on. She loved every minute of it!
(Grocery) Shop Til You Drop
Monday, September 29, 2008One of my favorite things to do is grocery shopping (well, really all shopping). I love finding new, delicious foods to try, and I enjoy reading labels and learning about nutrition. So of course, Winnie loves to grocery shop with me! The best thing about her learning to sit up on her own is that she can now sit in the grocery cart. No more Baby Bjorn at Whole Foods! We went today, and she received many compliments on her big smile and her mohawk of curls. Her favorite thing to do is find the electronic pen (probably the germiest item in the world) at the credit card swiper and try to eat it before I know what's going on. She loved every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is SUCH A DOLL! I am so impressed. I dreaded grocery shopping when AK was that age. She is great now because she likes to "help" but I was always giving her snacks to keep her occupied while I sped down the isles, regretting the gross quick purchases and forgetting important stuff like diapers and milk...So fun to get to keep up with you through your blogs. Miss you!
Stephanie
Whole Foods, how I love thee...
Post a Comment