We've been snowed in the last few days, so we (well, Winnie, Puddy, and I) have been experiencing a little cabin fever. Winnie was a little sick yesterday, and is cutting another tooth, so yeah, a little of a downer time. She has learned to clap--FINALLY! And is becoming quite the adventurer, climbing and pulling and never wanting to sit still. I am still working on a good dance/clap video, but they usually require my singing voice, which I do not like posting for the world to hear!
0

We've been snowed in the last few days, so we (well, Winnie, Puddy, and I) have been experiencing a little cabin fever. Winnie was a little sick yesterday, and is cutting another tooth, so yeah, a little of a downer time. She has learned to clap--FINALLY! And is becoming quite the adventurer, climbing and pulling and never wanting to sit still. I am still working on a good dance/clap video, but they usually require my singing voice, which I do not like posting for the world to hear!
Boring!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009We've been snowed in the last few days, so we (well, Winnie, Puddy, and I) have been experiencing a little cabin fever. Winnie was a little sick yesterday, and is cutting another tooth, so yeah, a little of a downer time. She has learned to clap--FINALLY! And is becoming quite the adventurer, climbing and pulling and never wanting to sit still. I am still working on a good dance/clap video, but they usually require my singing voice, which I do not like posting for the world to hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment