Now that Winnie is a year old, and now that she is old enough to keep up with a purse and its contents, I figured she's old enough to start feeding herself (Jaimie would be so proud). We are working on a lot of big girl stuff lately. She's finally gotten the whole sippy cup business, she's eating more foods, and this morning...she fed herself applesauce for breakfast. I, of course, was so proud of her skills and couldn't care less about the mess she was making on an already rushed Easter morning Sunday. Having a baby has worked wonders on my clean-freak tendencies and compulsive needs for cleanliness.
0

Now that Winnie is a year old, and now that she is old enough to keep up with a purse and its contents, I figured she's old enough to start feeding herself (Jaimie would be so proud). We are working on a lot of big girl stuff lately. She's finally gotten the whole sippy cup business, she's eating more foods, and this morning...she fed herself applesauce for breakfast. I, of course, was so proud of her skills and couldn't care less about the mess she was making on an already rushed Easter morning Sunday. Having a baby has worked wonders on my clean-freak tendencies and compulsive needs for cleanliness.
Big Girl Stuff
Sunday, April 12, 2009Now that Winnie is a year old, and now that she is old enough to keep up with a purse and its contents, I figured she's old enough to start feeding herself (Jaimie would be so proud). We are working on a lot of big girl stuff lately. She's finally gotten the whole sippy cup business, she's eating more foods, and this morning...she fed herself applesauce for breakfast. I, of course, was so proud of her skills and couldn't care less about the mess she was making on an already rushed Easter morning Sunday. Having a baby has worked wonders on my clean-freak tendencies and compulsive needs for cleanliness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment