0

What's Going On



Things have been pretty uneventful around here lately. We've not gone on many adventures (well, things like the grocery store have BECOME adventures) and no one is doing anything crazy. Rush is still sleeping a lot. He has gained a much-needed pound in this past week, so he's been a little more alert. As you can tell from the picture, he's not always happy when he's awake. No, really, he is just a little angel who causes us no worries. He only cries when he's hungry or really tired or when I'm trying to take a posed photo for his birth announcement. Winnie is adjusting to life with a little brother quite well. She is mourning the loss of her binky and bottle, so she tries to steal his whenever she can. Winnie does have a new love...cleaning. She wipes things down for me if I give her a wipe, and she has been "swiffering" our house for the past HOUR as I type this. I couldn't be prouder! We are trying out a bunch of new foods with her. Lately, she has loved brown rice, pumpkin, and watermelon. In the photo, she is enjoying a little pumpkin "pudding," a treat that she gets and loves! She has gotten very good at the use of the spoon. Well, that's an update for you. Hopefully I'll have some more exciting news to report on soon.

0 comments: