Here is our little guy getting some "tummy time" that he needs to grow up strong. I thought it was funny that Winnie's doll was in the same predicament just a few feet away. He looks so small in this shot. Here's another one closer up.
1

Here is our little guy getting some "tummy time" that he needs to grow up strong. I thought it was funny that Winnie's doll was in the same predicament just a few feet away. He looks so small in this shot. Here's another one closer up.
It's a Big World Out There
Sunday, September 13, 2009Here is our little guy getting some "tummy time" that he needs to grow up strong. I thought it was funny that Winnie's doll was in the same predicament just a few feet away. He looks so small in this shot. Here's another one closer up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think he has grown in the past 2 weeks. I love that Baby Stella is having tummy time.
Post a Comment