1

Zoo Day

We went to the zoo this morning with the Reinbergs. It was the PERFECT day to be there. The weather was wonderful, so we got to see so many animals out and about and up close. The penguins were extra active this morning, so our day got off to a good start. Winnie was following them around their pool saying, "Get back here penguins!" We also got to see a big gorilla closer than I ever have before. It was a little spooky, because those things freak me out.
Al and Winnie. They had a great time this morning. These two are trouble. I mean, could they be any cuter? They are best friends, but I'm hoping they will fall in love someday.

We never ride the carousel, so this was a special treat.

Rush's first carousel ride! He was thrilled and so cute. I LOVE the carousel at the zoo here. The animals are so beautifully done.

We finished the morning with a little train ride. I love my little babies!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Al is getting so big!