We had a great Easter holiday this year. I took some photos...
We had the Reinbergs over for an Easter party, toddler style. We started off making bags for our Easter egg hunt. (Hunt in the living room with plastic eggs. It took the kids about 40 seconds to find the eggs.)
Winnie and Al were especially excited to dye eggs. All of them were cracked at the end, but they were lovely eggs!
We also decorated cookies. I threw them all away afterwards, because the kids had adopted the "spread some, eat some, spread some, lick some" method of decorating.
The Easter baskets. I loved their baskets this year because there was so much I wanted to get them...Rush needed rain boots and loved his new race car. Winnie got a little tea set that has proved to be much fun for the kids.
All piled on Dad before church
We were in Willow Springs visiting my Aunt Patsy and Uncle Chuck Sunday through Tuesday so that Andy could turkey hunt. We always have the best time there...this week was no different. The weather was bad for the hunters, but we had fun splashing around between showers, playing inside, eating, and going into town.
They have lots to explore at their house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment