A couple weeks ago, we went to Perdido Key, Florida with my family and had the BEST week at the beach. We were so busy that we did a pretty poor job photographing our fun. Andy and I both commented on the last day that it was probably the best vacation we've been on. Winifred and Rush had a blast with all 7 of their cousins. Our condo was great...right on the beach with an amazing pool area and Rush's favorite, the "hot pool" (hot tub). He would just longingly strut by it in his floaties and say quietly, "hot pool, hot pool, hot pool." Andy and I were able to go out for dinner sans children one night. We went outlet shopping with my parents. We played many rounds of Catch Phrase and Settlers of Catan and Risk. We went to the Naval Museum. We ate a lot of food and had dessert every night. Andy was able to cycle or work out every morning. I wish the week ended like that, but we also survived a pretty awful car accident on the way home, but more on that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
First, your kids are so adorable! So awesome you had such a great vacation (sans the drive home). What a sweet time!
We have that same floatation thing as W....it is the ONLY thing that will hold Luke up and he's willing to wear. I could hug the inventor, for sure!
Chloe has that same swimsuit, which is also fun!
Post a Comment