Because I am really far behind...

These two are becoming better friends. Winnie often reads to him.

Rush is usually attempting to be too cool.

One day, so that I could have some rest time, Andy put up our 6 person tent in the loft.

We went to the Forest Park Member's Picnic, and Winnie was happy to get acquainted with Esmerelda the horse cop. Mounted Police, sure, but horse cop sounds pretty tough.


Winnie and Rush chasing bubbles at the Forest Park picnic

Teddy came over for some train time

Rush's favorite thing is to sit, just like this, and have me scratch his back and head. He forces me into it many times a day. I completely love it!

And, because I won't be able to post ones like this forever.
1 comments:
I can't believe he's already almost caught up to her in size. She's so beautiful, and he's so handsome.
Post a Comment