0

With My Family

A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I went to Arkansas for a week. On Monday, we left Winnie with my mom for a little day of fun with Googie. Rush, Dad, Tracy, and I drove to Crane to visit Grandpa and Winnie. Rush was a sweet boy the whole time and we had fun at all of our stops. After we left the nursing home, we drove over to my Dad's farm so he could collect some "cow dirt." While he and Tracy did this,...

 Rush and I walked around, and Rush invented the riveting game "Jump Over the Cow Pile."

 He was obsessed with the cows and was convinced if he could get close enough and prove himself friendly, he would be able to ride a cow. Didn't happen.


 Another reason for our trip was Remi's 5th birthday party. She had a Minnie Mouse and Friends party, and the kids were in heaven. I LOVE cousins. I try really hard to foster those relationships and give the kids plenty of quality time with their sweet cousins.



Sorry these photos are so small! I can't figure out the new blogger, and can't figure out how to change the picture size.

0 comments: