I thought we were going to have a laid-back Spring Break, but it ended up being very busy. My parents came in town to visit, my sister and her kids came to visit, we went to Branson for a couple days to see my brother and his family and visit my grandparents, and then filled up all the in-between with fun stuff around St. Louis. It will probably bother my sister that these photos are all out of order, but I didn't realize the mistake until I had captioned them all, so I'm not changing it now. Yay for warm weather!
Winnie and cousin Clara during our backyard picnic in Branson.
They love jumping on the trampoline!
We took in scenic Hurley. We walked all over my grandpa's land, and I told the kids tons of stories from my childhood. They love those stories. This was the site of my mountain lion/fall/fire ant incident.
Just before the Easter Egg Hunt at the Botanical Gardens. We enjoy this event every year.
There are always bunnies to pet, including this one situated on a grandma-styled loveseat ready for a photo-op.
The bunnies kept getting bigger and bigger.
On Saturday, we went to the Arch grounds with the Reinbergs. Looks like Rush is a smitten-kitten when it comes to Hope.
All four kids. I love this photo. They were having fun on the steps watching the cars, boats, helicopters, and people. We finished up the night with them at Rosalita's for dinner.
Rush mastered the climbing wall at Forest Park.
My sister brought her kids to St. Louis for a quick visit. Here is Rush with Finn...they had a great time playing together. I am so thankful that even the oldest of the cousins still makes time to play with the little ones. They are all so sweet together.
We ended the weekend with a Sunday night Ted Drewes stop. Please take note of Rush's dripped-on pants! And his freshly-shorn hair.
1 comments:
I love these pictures. I miss St. Louis in the spring, and miss your frustratingly cute kids.
Post a Comment