We are heading out on vacation tomorrow morning...nine days in North Carolina. We might post from the beach, but I can't promise anything. I thought I'd temporarily leave you with a cute photo that captures Winifred right now...she is so observant and seems so thoughtful already. She's always studying faces and the things around her.
2

We are heading out on vacation tomorrow morning...nine days in North Carolina. We might post from the beach, but I can't promise anything. I thought I'd temporarily leave you with a cute photo that captures Winifred right now...she is so observant and seems so thoughtful already. She's always studying faces and the things around her.
See You Soon!
Thursday, August 21, 2008We are heading out on vacation tomorrow morning...nine days in North Carolina. We might post from the beach, but I can't promise anything. I thought I'd temporarily leave you with a cute photo that captures Winifred right now...she is so observant and seems so thoughtful already. She's always studying faces and the things around her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
have fun in NC...I think purple is her color!
that was matt, not Ginny (as is this)
Just all about clarification, you know.
Post a Comment