Now she is wondering why she has never seen Batman and Rafferty in the same room together. Fishy!
3
The Dark Knight
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Winnie went with us to see The Dark Knight in the theatre. So she wasn't the least bit afraid to encounter him in Branson this weekend. And if life imitates art, then she is going to be the assistant prosecutor in Gotham for sure, because he took quite a liking to her!




Now she is wondering why she has never seen Batman and Rafferty in the same room together. Fishy!
Now she is wondering why she has never seen Batman and Rafferty in the same room together. Fishy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not even sure what that comment means. Maybe I am batman...
Sorry, my wife informs me that tying that to a recent post with you two gazing each other isn't a jump most people will make.
I changed it to make a lot more sense.
I thought the jump to Mark was funny.
Post a Comment