6

Just a Swingin'

Winifred went swinging yesterday for the first time and LOVED IT! We were at my friend Jill's house, and it was too cold for her to just sit in the grass. We tried out the swing, and she was raising her arms and laughing! I'm so excited, because there is a baby swing in the dog park downtown near our house. New thing to do!


6 comments:

Krissi said...

She looks like she is totally having a blast! Thanks for doing lunch last week! Alexis told me she can't wait to see her friend Winnie again :)

Aaron said...

The lady at Schnucks would be so proud to see that you have Winnie dressed appropriately. ;)

Amber said...

She is so cute! I wish I were there to come over and play! Also, I can't wait to put up my tree, I'm so excited!!!

Nana and Grandpa said...

Winnie Gray is the cutest baby that ever lived (with the exception of Kyle and Ellie, of course!) Love, Grandma Mary

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Cary & Andy,

Winnie looks Great in all of these pictures and the videos! I just showed her Great Grandmother how cute she looks playing Ball with the Dog...and eating cereal of course. Tell Winnie her Great Uncle says Hi!