9

Big Stuff


Winnie is proud to announce that she will be joined by a baby brother this June! I found out last week that I am pregnant...ahem, very pregnant--16 and a half weeks! My due date is June 29th, and the nurse was pretty sure that it was a little "he" baby. We are overwhelmed (having missed the whole first trimester thing--no big deal) and excited about our expanding family! Winnie is especially fond of playing with the ultrasound pictures.

9 comments:

kate said...

Woohoo!! This is incredible news, and I can't believe you are already 16 weeks! Goodness gracious! I am so excited for you and your expanding family. Looking forward to seeing how my 2nd child will look, twin! :)

Amber said...

Cary, Congratulations!!!! I'm so thrilled you are about to have such a fun, BEAUTIFUL, bigger family!!!! I rejoice with you guys and will be praying for you as well and this little baby. I can't believe you are like what 4 months along! I'm so excited, yeah!!!!!

Crystal Mueller said...

Oh my gosh!
Congratulations!
I'm wondering how in the world you JUST found out, but.... WOW!
That is great!
I bet Winnie will love having a little brother!

Simone said...

I AM VINDICATED!! I have thought you were pregnant since we had house group at the Colliers back in freaking December. Remember, you gaged at the mention of some kind of food and I just thought "yup, there's another little Murphy on the way." THEN, I had a dream that you were pregnant and it was a boy. I even wrote about it on Andy's Facebook wall letting him know. Damn, I'm freaking prophetic. I should be on Battlestar Galactica or something.
Also, congratulations! I am very very happy for you guys!

Aaron said...

So, does this mean Winnie will have to share her blog page with the little dude? She is not gonna like that! haha
Al told me today that he is looking forward to showing the new Murphy what loft living is really all about. Party Time!

AngelaCate said...

Cary,
Wow...this is GREAT news! And you're already 1/3 of the way through!!
Congrats,
Angiehey

Anonymous said...

Cary, I'm so excited we're having another child! Congratulations! Love you, ali

marietta said...

Yea for another baby! Winnie and the new baby will be SUCH great friends. I LOVED having my brothers so close in age. At least she is older so she can BOSS him around!!!

Stephanie said...

I tried posting yesterday but blogger froze as usual! I am SOOOO thrilled for you all! HOW STINKING FUN that you got to forego the yucky-ness of the first trimester. And a boy! How fun! I am praying for you each! Congratulations again, from the bottom of my heart!
Stephanie