2

This is a New Year...


Happy New Years! It's weird...before today, Winnie's whole life was contained in 2008...

In the last post, I mentioned that Winnie is cutting one of her top teeth. Well, upon further investigation, she is actually cutting her top FOUR teeth! At the same time! I don't know if this is normal or not, but it sure is making times tough over here when people should be sleeping:) I am trying to remember that she's in pain when I'm pacing around her room at 3:00 in the morning, but sometimes it's tough!

On a happier note, Winnie's new year's resolution is to try new things. She's off to a good start so far with food. Lately, we've introduced beans, cheddar cheese, fresh peas, plain yogurt, lentils, tofu, blueberries, toast, and papaya and pineapple chunks. In the photo, she's eating her favorite meal: sweet potato, cheese, and peas. She's doing a great job, and I've very proud of my big girl.

It seems like just yesterday she was in my tummy (let me wipe away a tear), and now she's crawling around, eating, terrorizing Puddy, and laughing at everything. Time goes by too fast!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cary, she is so beautiful! I love keeping up with her on the blog! She seemed to have a wonderful first Christmas. I miss you guys and hope to see you soon, will you be able to come to Beard's wedding? And, where is the Stoby's cheese dip, fill her belly with good, yummy things, haha!

Jenny said...

What a healthy little girl you are, Winnie. Maybe your Daddy should also try something new every day. Starting with beans in a quart jar.

It seems like Sissy's teeth all started coming in at the same time.