0

Back from Arkansas

Wagon rides were a daily outing while we were there. Sometimes it was just Puddy, sometimes Winnie and Tracy, sometimes all of the kids. Winnie loved it!

Remi is reading Winnie the new book she got from Googie and Papaw (that we left in Conway!)

The boys loved carrying and holding Winnie, even though she seemed half their size! It was too precious!

We had such a great time visiting my family in Arkansas. Winnie got to spend tons of quality time with Aunt Tracy, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Ryan, Papaw and Googie, and friends at Stephanie and Garrett's wedding. We were really sad to be apart from Andy for 10 days, but he was able to get a ton of work done around the loft without us pestering him! He and Joey made us some beautiful walls! I took 336 pictures while I was there, so I've tried to pick some of my favorites showing all the stuff that we did. Winnie had such a fun time with her cousins! And, I think she lost her heart to Papaw while we were visiting. We are glad to finally be back home, but we always look forward to our trips down there!

Rafferty loves Winnie and was great to have around to help me out!

This is Winnie playing at the new park on the Riverfront in Little Rock. It was just the coolest place.

Winnie and her main man Papaw, in front of his beautiful dogwood trees right before we left for home. They spent the whole morning together while I got ready and packed the car.

0 comments: