2
Winnie is getting a little better, but she had a two week crazy biting phase. I think she was just excited about Twilight coming out on DVD. It was funny at first, but quickly turned into not funny at all. Those little chompers hurt! It was at its worst in Arkansas...she left bad marks on Clara's hand while we were stopping by in Branson. Anyways, she seemed to always want to be biting cousin Finn (more than anyone else). In this video, (that Andy and I have watched over and over--it's hilarious!) she is attacking Finn at the beginning. Rafferty seems to get her calmed down, then she realizes Finn is near and the attack continues. Sweet Finn was so gracious to her, even with little welts on his face. What a great cousin! Winifred owes you an apology, buddy.
Winnie Attack
Wednesday, March 18, 2009Winnie is getting a little better, but she had a two week crazy biting phase. I think she was just excited about Twilight coming out on DVD. It was funny at first, but quickly turned into not funny at all. Those little chompers hurt! It was at its worst in Arkansas...she left bad marks on Clara's hand while we were stopping by in Branson. Anyways, she seemed to always want to be biting cousin Finn (more than anyone else). In this video, (that Andy and I have watched over and over--it's hilarious!) she is attacking Finn at the beginning. Rafferty seems to get her calmed down, then she realizes Finn is near and the attack continues. Sweet Finn was so gracious to her, even with little welts on his face. What a great cousin! Winifred owes you an apology, buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I havent seen Twilight yet! Are you getting it? Oh and Winnie, if you come near me with those fangs I might have to bite you back... dont think I wont
Finn LOVES this video!
Post a Comment