4

Not Just "Some Year"


Winifred Gray is now a year old. I can't believe it. I keep tearing up when I think about how fast the time has flown by. Andy made up this ridiculous song on Sunday... the lyrics were "one down, 17 more to go." I hate that! It's going by at a rate that I do not approve of. I can't believe that 365 days ago, she came bursting forth, helpless from my belly, and right now, she is trying to cram her cell phone and puzzle pieces into her new purse Al got her for her birthday. I want to keep her a baby forever. We think that Winnie is just terrific and amazing and hilarious and beautiful, and we are so thankful that God gave us THIS little girl. She is perfect for us. I love her so much!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations on the first birthday! How sweet.

Aaron said...

Oh, I get chills looking at the transformation Winnie has made in a year. I remember when yall brought her home and I cant believe she is already a year old!

Linz said...

So Sweet.

marietta said...

Happy Birthday Winnie!