The couple hours before Andy gets home from work and before dinner are a little crazy here. (I think everywhere with little ones) To help keep the babies pacified, they get to help me with dinner. As of late, R doesn't like sitting in the Bumbo chair, but he will on the counter if W is with him. He loves her! I think that W likes the time because she is able to swipe bites of cheese, bread...whatever she can grab up there. I like having us all together and don't really mind the help that really just makes things a little harder. They won't always want to be with me, so I have to take it for all I can get now!
0

The couple hours before Andy gets home from work and before dinner are a little crazy here. (I think everywhere with little ones) To help keep the babies pacified, they get to help me with dinner. As of late, R doesn't like sitting in the Bumbo chair, but he will on the counter if W is with him. He loves her! I think that W likes the time because she is able to swipe bites of cheese, bread...whatever she can grab up there. I like having us all together and don't really mind the help that really just makes things a little harder. They won't always want to be with me, so I have to take it for all I can get now!
Little Helpers
Thursday, November 5, 2009The couple hours before Andy gets home from work and before dinner are a little crazy here. (I think everywhere with little ones) To help keep the babies pacified, they get to help me with dinner. As of late, R doesn't like sitting in the Bumbo chair, but he will on the counter if W is with him. He loves her! I think that W likes the time because she is able to swipe bites of cheese, bread...whatever she can grab up there. I like having us all together and don't really mind the help that really just makes things a little harder. They won't always want to be with me, so I have to take it for all I can get now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment