1

Dear Readers



Happy Halloween!
Winnie here, writing my own entry for the blog. Mom and Dad are both passed out after a Snickers-induced sugar rush and subsequent crash. I paced myself on the candy, hoping that they would fall asleep without putting me in bed - thus opening the door for as many Sesame Street episodes as I could handle. Have you seen the one with Max the Magician? You know, Will Arnett ripping off his Gob character from Arrested Development? Sorry, didn't mean to go down that rabbit trail.

I wanted to say "hi" to all the readers out there. Usually Mom or Dad puts up some cute or zany photo, and exploit me to feel good about themselves. I must say that I like it, though. Being the center of attention is something I really enjoy, and my goal is keep that pesky baby in our house from stealing my spotlight. So thanks for always tuning in and being part of my life.

Uh-oh, I may have overestimated my tolerance for the Crunch bars. MMMMOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the laugh, Winnie. I hope you make more appearances on the blog.