We decided to go do a brief tour of the zoo on Saturday, since the window of warm weather is beginning to close on St. Louis. The River's Edge seemed like the best way to spend our short time, since there are at lease a few animals there that Winnie has seen in books. The rhino, elephant, hippo, penguins (another exhibit), and pelicans did not disappoint. All the bears were inside, unfortunately. Every time we would turn the stroller to walk away, Winnie would start to say "more, more." She was scared of the elephant and the hippo always freaks her out. But overall I think she really loves the zoo.
Rush slept the whole time, that genius.
3 comments:
I agree; hats are a great look for Rush. That last pic of Winnie could be an advertisement. And I love that you did the comparison shots with Puddy.
I'm scared to have children bc they will not be near as cute as your's, ha!!!! I love seeing them, I mean keep having children to make this earth more beautiful! Hope you are doing great!
Wish we could have made a trip to the St. Louis Zoo before cold set in....We went to the zoo in Springfield--what a let down. And it cost me $25 to get in!
Post a Comment