3

Two Loves


This photo features two of Winifred's favorite things: her Baby Stella and this ridiculously small infant hat.

Stella is understandable. She's so cute and lovable. Winnie carries her with her everywhere. She stays dirty from trips to the grocery, being drug in the garage, and naps in Puddy's bed. Winnie does a sweet job caring for her. She rocks her in her little crib, she nurses her, she makes sure she has her magnetic binky, and she gives her hugs and kisses when no one is looking. It's really cute to see her love a doll so much!

However, this little hat is so weird. She pulled it out of the giveaway pile and has been insisting on wearing it everywhere. I try to ignore her when I can tell she wants to put it on, but she just chases after me, shaking it, saying, "hat, hat, hat, hat." I laugh every time I see her with it stretched out over her head!

3 comments:

marietta said...

Aww... I love it. The hat is hilarious.

Jenny said...

that funny girl. she looks like a really large baby. and is that a toy rush is holding?

Cary said...

Rush is not holding a toy...you are just seeing the red ribbon that comes from the top of the hat! Makes it even more silly for her.