2
We went on a big walk yesterday, and I took my camera to get a cute picture of the kiddos in their fall gear. I took about 30 pictures, and this is the best one. THIS ONE. Every time I said, "Say Cheese," W would burst into tears and R would start squirming down if the stroller stopped moving. And W refused to keep her shoes on. I looked super cute on our walk in my fall clothes...I wish the kids were able to take a picture of me for the blog. I think my friend Greta will like this post because it's more real life than a lot of the other cutsie photos I have on the blog. On a good note, Rush, I discovered, is a hat person. This one is from our friend Peggy, and I just LOVE IT.
Such Is Life
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep, Love it!
Do you love your city jogger. I have the bigger one and I am now wishing I would of purchased the micro. The big one is so heavy and near as practical.
Post a Comment