2

Miss Bossy

Winnie has become a little bossy. She likes to tell Puddy what to do. She likes to try to boss Andy, Rush, and me around. Her latest victim is Baby. (Really, Baby Stella, but she's just now "Baby.") Poor Rush is in for it. I was trying to finish making W's lunch a couple days ago, and I tried to occupy her by sending her in to "read" Rush a book. He was lying in his Boppy pillow. I went in to get her, and she had somehow removed Rush from the Boppy and took his place. At least he seemed fine and happy beside her! Did I mention that she is quite strong? She was pretty proud of herself.

2 comments:

marietta said...

Cary.... I hate and love to tell you this - but I was also the boss of everyone: mostly my 3 little brothers, but every once in a while I got to boss around mom and dad. You might want to stop her now if you know what is good for her! :)

Cary said...

Oh, lordy! I'm in for it. High school years...I seem to remember yours:)
Actually, Marietta, if Winnie turned out anything like you, I would be thrilled and would count my parenting a success.