0
Winnie had THE BEST time at the park on Thursday. Partly because Ruby (in the green shirt) was so sweet and precious to Winnie and played with her the whole time. They played follow the leader, they went swinging, and played hide-n-seek. Ruby's a couple years older than Winnie, so it was especially nice of her to indulge my sometimes bossy 2 year old. In this photo, Ruby's little sister Poppy even joined in on the fun. Triple sliding! On the drive home, Winnie said, "Ruby is my favorite friend! Wait, can you have 2 favorite friends? I like Sonya, too. I think Sonya would say it's okay if Winnie has 2 favorite friends. Ruby and Sonya! And Albert! Wait, are your cousins your friends, too?" I love that she has a hard time choosing.
Friends
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment