I think my kids are crazy smart. Lately, I've been really impressed with Rush. He is exceptional when it comes to anything in regards to building, puzzles, grouping, sorting...that type of stuff. He's very methodical and definitely has a system. Just like his dad.
Playing with his new Tegu blocks, built by an amazing company started by one of Andy's high school friends. Please read their story on the website.
No big deal...just doing a 24-piece puzzle ALL BY HIMSELF this morning. He finished the whole thing! He's not even 2 years old yet. I'm a proud mama.
However, he still knows how to have a good time...here, in his cousin's fancy lavender heels.
2 comments:
I work with totally "typical" 5 year-olds who aren't doing 12 piece puzzles so yeah, I'd say he's pretty smart. And cute. But that's obvious.
holy cow. that puzzle! he's going to be a world famous architect someday. :)
Post a Comment