1

Rush Fun in Branson

I was just looking through our photos from our recent weekend in Branson. A common theme was Rush having fun! Since he is often in the shadows of his larger-than-life sister, I thought I'd just post some photos of my little man having a great weekend. I hope you were wanting to see a bunch of photos of Rush, because that's what you're getting!

Swinging in Matt and Michele's backyard...dirty feet- I love it!

You couldn't wipe the smile off of this guy even if you tried.

He LOVED the trampoline, after he got used to it. He's my cautious boy that lets loose when he feels safe.

He got some much-needed Papaw time.

Enjoying a cupcake at Finn's 11th birthday party!

Crafting a monster puppet at Finn's party. He was so thoughtful about where each sticker should go.

With all 7 of his cousins and his big sister. What a blessing!

1 comments:

kdguice said...

Pretty sure Violet has a crush on this handsome little devil... she LOVED the pictures.