Rush is an interesting riddle. Say hello to him too directly and he'll run behind the nearest knee. But give him a couch (or a swimming pool for that matter), and the kid is fearless. I didn't do him justice with this shot, though he gave me many opportunities!
0

Rush is an interesting riddle. Say hello to him too directly and he'll run behind the nearest knee. But give him a couch (or a swimming pool for that matter), and the kid is fearless. I didn't do him justice with this shot, though he gave me many opportunities!
Shy? Sure. Fly? You Bet.
Sunday, November 27, 2011Rush is an interesting riddle. Say hello to him too directly and he'll run behind the nearest knee. But give him a couch (or a swimming pool for that matter), and the kid is fearless. I didn't do him justice with this shot, though he gave me many opportunities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment