3

Year's End 2011



As the year draws to a close, we want to say how much we appreciate all our friends and family who saw us through the highs and lows of 2011. I can't remember many years having such vividly different peaks and valleys. Unfortunately this year will probably always be remembered as the "year of the accident." But there we a lot of great moments, too, not to be overshadowed by a few moments of terror and the subsequent aftermath. We had some great vacations, saw great live music, celebrated birthdays, spent countless nights with friends/family, and even saw a Cardinals World Series win.

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter*- so here we are; A better family than ever, and ready to take on the adventures of 2012!

Safe and happy holidays to you all!

*Unnattributed quote

3 comments:

marietta said...

This picture is wonderful of you all! Such a beautiful family! I'm shocked both W & R are smiling AND looking at the camera! I took my neices & nephew's christmas pic a couple weeks ago and it was pure torture.

Aaron said...

That is an AMAZING picture.

poshiggity said...

Time for an update. I'm starving for some Murphy love.