I love Easter! For more reasons than I can count...
Jesus's resurrection means everything to me. My life is changed because of that for-wretched-old-me miracle. After a long weekend of reflecting what He did on the cross, it's so beautiful to celebrate what happened a few days later.
Spring is a welcomed friend after a long winter.
I love giving (and getting!) little gifts, so Easter baskets are so fun.
BabyGap must sew drugs into their clothes, making little kids Easter clothes irresistible.
But, Easter is special to me this year because it is the first year that Winifred understands why we celebrate. If you ask her, she'll say, "Jesus is alive!" We've been reading the story over and over from her Jesus Storybook Bible, and they've been talking about the resurrection at school for the past couple weeks. And she definitely celebrates the fact that she got to wear a new, fancy dress. Rush said this morning, "I look handsome! Even my hair looks handsome!" Happy Easter!
Posing before church on our balcony. I am crazy about these cuties!
Our friend Patrick snapped this shot before our family and Winnie's bow walked into the service.
Enjoying their Easter baskets
2 comments:
It's SO awesome when the kids finally "get" it!
We love our Jesus Storybook Bible, too!
Your fam looks great!
Happy Resurrection Day!
That's a nice necklace you're wearing! I love your kids. I love your family.
Post a Comment