Later, she changed into Cardinals gear for the game. Happy fourth of July!
3

We spent the fourth in Webster with family and friends. The highlight of the day for me was Winnie's cute little vintage inspired outfit. I think she knew how cute she looked, as she was especially photogenic.

Later, she changed into Cardinals gear for the game. Happy fourth of July!
Happy Fourth!
Friday, July 4, 2008Later, she changed into Cardinals gear for the game. Happy fourth of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute. Wish I could have hung out with you guys at the pool.
I would get pretty excited about that outfit, too! Can you pass that down to me when I have a little girl in a few years?
She really IS one of the cutest babies ever. I think she looks like she's going to be a really happy person.
Post a Comment