Winnie, completely by accident, rolled over a couple of days ago. She surprised herself! I haven't been able to get her to do it since. I tried capturing it all on camera, but I was too excited to get it all. She celebrated said milestone by spitting up on her mat, but I am not showing that photo, as the snot pic caused my mom such distress. She is growing up so fast!
1


Winnie, completely by accident, rolled over a couple of days ago. She surprised herself! I haven't been able to get her to do it since. I tried capturing it all on camera, but I was too excited to get it all. She celebrated said milestone by spitting up on her mat, but I am not showing that photo, as the snot pic caused my mom such distress. She is growing up so fast!
Roll Over?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008Winnie, completely by accident, rolled over a couple of days ago. She surprised herself! I haven't been able to get her to do it since. I tried capturing it all on camera, but I was too excited to get it all. She celebrated said milestone by spitting up on her mat, but I am not showing that photo, as the snot pic caused my mom such distress. She is growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go, Win. Keep at it.
Post a Comment