Sorry for the post drought. Winnie, Puddy, and I were in Arkansas for the week with my family. I'll get back to frequent posts now that we are home and settled. We went over to Cookie and Sir's today for Puddy to get a little exercise in the pool. Winnie enjoyed the exersaucer for the first time. She is not yet tall enough to really be in there for long, but she loved the time she had! It inspired me to buy one for our house. Notice the drenched dog in the background, looking for his tennis ball. And, notice how someone has gotten some chubby legs!
1

Sorry for the post drought. Winnie, Puddy, and I were in Arkansas for the week with my family. I'll get back to frequent posts now that we are home and settled. We went over to Cookie and Sir's today for Puddy to get a little exercise in the pool. Winnie enjoyed the exersaucer for the first time. She is not yet tall enough to really be in there for long, but she loved the time she had! It inspired me to buy one for our house. Notice the drenched dog in the background, looking for his tennis ball. And, notice how someone has gotten some chubby legs!
We're Back!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008Sorry for the post drought. Winnie, Puddy, and I were in Arkansas for the week with my family. I'll get back to frequent posts now that we are home and settled. We went over to Cookie and Sir's today for Puddy to get a little exercise in the pool. Winnie enjoyed the exersaucer for the first time. She is not yet tall enough to really be in there for long, but she loved the time she had! It inspired me to buy one for our house. Notice the drenched dog in the background, looking for his tennis ball. And, notice how someone has gotten some chubby legs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She looks like such a big girl in her exersaucer! Addison and I had so much fun getting to hang out with you and Winnie during your Arkansas visit!
Post a Comment