Winnie is getting old enough to "know" her cousins, and she had a great time playing with them. They even took a bath together--all 5 of them! (I wish I could've posted a photo of that...I didn't get one that at least one of the kids wasn't exposed. It was super-cute, though) They are so great with her! Pierson kept trying to keep up with her, and Clara was good at sharing her toys. I wish Grace lived with me--she's the best helper. Winnie's favorite thing was following Owen around and attacking him with kisses every time she got him. I kept telling her that only flies in Arkansas:) On Friday, Jenny and the kids were there for a little while, so that was an extra bonus! We got to visit my Grandpa and Grandma Winnie on Sunday, and had a little picnic in their yard for lunch.
She had fun sliding down his outdoor cellar door with Clara. It was so great for me (and a little emotional) to see Winifred playing in the yard that I grew up playing in.
Winnie got a silver dollar from Grandpa for her belated birthday gift. He gives those out for his great-grandchildren's birthdays. (Sidenote: My grandpa is getting inducted into the Darby's Rangers Hall of Fame this summer. I'm so proud of him!) The whole weekend was so much fun...Winnie fell in love with one of Clara's push toys, so I had to order something similar online.
Thanks, Deans, for a great visit!
1 comments:
We would have come down if we had known you were there! Looks like you all had a fun time.
Post a Comment