Winnie loves shoes (maybe got this from cousin Remi?) and insists that I put them on her when she sees one of her pairs lying around. She'll hold up her foot and go, "uh, uh, uh," until I put it on. It makes for some random outfits, as you can see. But she loves all of her shoes!
She also loves the remote control. We don't watch much TV around her, and never put on kids stuff for her. She does, however, know what the remote control and TV go together. I caught her the other day turning the tv on, relaxing back, and switching the channels.
Climbing up onto things is Winifred's new thing. I blame Gymboree class. If not monitored 100% of the time, (which clearly she was not here) she will end up in the most unusual of places. The coffee table is her new favorite, especially if Puddy's underneath, and she can kiss at him through the glass!
Please excuse my bare, pregnant belly. I know, it's big (I'm now 33 weeks along). Winnie has discovered it and likes to give it kisses and zerberts, much to our delight. I wish she could understand that there was a baby in there, but that's a little too advanced for her. She also likes playing with what remains of my belly button.
2 comments:
Wow. Kids are so funny. I'm glad to now you are 33 weeks along. I almost had Ali convince that you were 4 months in November. And that you were due in June. I told her it was going to be a big baby. She did her math and didn't believe me. Oh well... it was funny while it lasted.
She never had me even close to convinced. I knew better. Have yall decided on a name for sweet Winnie's little brother?
Post a Comment