1

Winnie's Log: Day 399.2.35

I went to the zoo today with my Dad and encountered many strange animals.  Some of them were wearing t-shirts and ignoring their parents.  I was very excited to see a big cow-cousin, an anteater, and the fish at the children's zoo.  My Dad loved when the hippos would swim right by the glass, but it sort of freaked me out.  We got our portrait taken by someone who seemed afraid of our camera.  He was kind enough to take a second shot after I botched the first one.

I hope this will be the start of many adventures together with my Dad.  However, I am beginning to grow nervous that mother may never return.  I miss her very much, and Dad doesn't really seem to be able to take care of me as well as she can.








1 comments:

Jenny said...

cute post :)