5

Huh, what?

I've started trying to make up for the large gap in photo volume between Winnie and Rush. Of course, when Winnie was a baby everything she did seemed so unreal and worthy of a photo. So a little learning curve on what memories are worth preserving explains part of the lower photo count. And being overwhelmed explains part, too. But our little man deserves some good shots of his early months so that his "first year" dvd will be on par with W's.
I really like this shot, because I feel like it is taken a moment before he understands that he is caught on tape eating a giraffe.

This one captures his little grin, his ability to sit on his hip and look around, and his terrible ability to match shirt and pants when choosing lounge-wear.


Last but not least, one showing off his quiet nature - and his two razor-sharp chompers!

5 comments:

marietta said...

Aww. He looks like such a happy baby - I can't wait to meet him! Maybe he will like me more than Winnie did...

Cary said...

Probably not.

Sarah W. said...

So cute! He is darling!
I totally agree with you that the less pictures are due to knowing what is worth keeping and what is not. Like blurry pictures (or 8 of the same pose) are not as necessary as I once thought.
Rush is well loved and that is all that matters :)

Aaron said...

I want that lens

HeltonTexas said...

Whoa, look at those chompers!
My little JImmy is till toothless and as I've never nursed one with teeth, it's ok with me still.
Does he love that giraffe? I gotta get one.