I think we are all suffering from feeling trapped by the cold, so I thought we could push back on Old Man Winter a bit with this shot of Winnie dressed for the elements. We got all ready to head to the City Museum for some Daddy-Daughter time, only to get there and find that it was closed! I keep forgetting that stuff is only open until 5pm - I've taken the family to the zoo multiple times only to find it wasn't open. Here is Rush, taken at a different time, but also looking ready for the cold.
1

I think we are all suffering from feeling trapped by the cold, so I thought we could push back on Old Man Winter a bit with this shot of Winnie dressed for the elements. We got all ready to head to the City Museum for some Daddy-Daughter time, only to get there and find that it was closed! I keep forgetting that stuff is only open until 5pm - I've taken the family to the zoo multiple times only to find it wasn't open. Here is Rush, taken at a different time, but also looking ready for the cold.
This all you've got, winter? Bring it!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010I think we are all suffering from feeling trapped by the cold, so I thought we could push back on Old Man Winter a bit with this shot of Winnie dressed for the elements. We got all ready to head to the City Museum for some Daddy-Daughter time, only to get there and find that it was closed! I keep forgetting that stuff is only open until 5pm - I've taken the family to the zoo multiple times only to find it wasn't open. Here is Rush, taken at a different time, but also looking ready for the cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the new blog look. And I love the title of this post.
Post a Comment