4

Winifred Gray

Winnie has entered into the terrible twos. I actually hate that term, but at least it gets the point across. I won't list all of her transgressions, because if she had the ability to do so, her list of why I am sometimes a terrible mom would be pretty long. I think that at the end of the day, she and I are just exhausted. With all the drama here, poor Rush might need to go to some man camp for babies. I don't think that exists, but it might be a good idea. Whatever Winnie might be going through, she is learning and growing and changing so fast that it makes me just cry every time I think about it. She is pretty terrific. I love her so much that might heart could just burst into a million pieces when I look at her. That makes all the other yucky stuff seem like not a big deal. Here are just a few photos that showcase her fun personality. Again, they are iPhone shots, so forgive the quality.

Riding the horse at Wilkinsons in Conway. She INSISTED on this outfit...Rush's t-shirt, her green tutu, cropped pants, flower barrette and "Remi" shoes.

Fighting sleep in the car, but she swaddled up Abby in her blankie. She is very nurturing towards her dolls.

Using the frisbee in the car to "Drive like Daddy." She came up with that one all on her own. She is definitely creative.

Her new sunglasses. The girl is mad for shades. We saw these at BabyGap the other day and had to buy them. You can't really tell in the photo, but she has another pair on top of her head, as well.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

carly730 said...

She is so stinkin cute! It was so great to see you guys the other night. I feel like I know Winnie and her cute little personality thanks to your blog....she was cracking me up saying that I was "daddys friend"....ohhh yeah and since Missy is her BFF I would blame her for the bad behavior....

Sarah W. said...

Winnie is darling!! I just love your updates!!

Jenny said...

I like what you said about not listing her transgressions because you wouldn't want her to do the same...I forget to think of it that way.

kdguice said...

ditto to jenny's comment. that's a really great way to keep it in perspective.