This was a great weekend. It was a good time of celebrating our little man and enjoying the summer! Friday night, I went out with some great friends, Karin, Katy, and Greta and had Mexican food and margaritas. On Saturday morning, we took the kiddos swimming at the Murphy's house. Winnie loves the water. Rush loves the water. It's so fun seeing them splashing around. Winnie has graduated to floaties and jumping off the side of the pool. Cool Rush is content floating around in his tube. He would be perfect in the lazy river at White Water. My kind of guy!
1


After church on Saturday night, our friends, the Martins, came over to celebrate Rush's birthday with some pizza and cake and ice cream. Unfortunately, the cake-making didn't go so well for me. These photos actually capture what the cake looked like. These are indeed before photos. I wish my mom had been there to remedy that baking fiasco. I love this next photo. Rush is thinking, "I'm supposed to eat that?!" And Winnie is thinking, "I will if you don't!"
The Birthday Weekend
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Is it okay that I'm praying that Rush's hair turns out as curly as Winnie's? I so want it to. I love the Rush-Winnie "I will if you don't!" convo.
Post a Comment