My brother hit a hole in one last weekend at Thousand Hills in Branson. (That's golf for you non-athletes) What a star! It's actually his second hole in one, as he made one at Burns Park in Little Rock about 10 years ago (but that one was more of a fluke). This one last weekend was a "perfect shot." I don't know if the photo features a towel or a banner, but I'm hoping to find it framed at his house on our next visit. My brother is really cool...I've always looked up to him. Matt is such an athlete and is good at everything he does. I hope he is not mad at me for posting this.
3
My brother hit a hole in one last weekend at Thousand Hills in Branson. (That's golf for you non-athletes) What a star! It's actually his second hole in one, as he made one at Burns Park in Little Rock about 10 years ago (but that one was more of a fluke). This one last weekend was a "perfect shot." I don't know if the photo features a towel or a banner, but I'm hoping to find it framed at his house on our next visit. My brother is really cool...I've always looked up to him. Matt is such an athlete and is good at everything he does. I hope he is not mad at me for posting this.
Congratulations, Matt!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
My brother hit a hole in one last weekend at Thousand Hills in Branson. (That's golf for you non-athletes) What a star! It's actually his second hole in one, as he made one at Burns Park in Little Rock about 10 years ago (but that one was more of a fluke). This one last weekend was a "perfect shot." I don't know if the photo features a towel or a banner, but I'm hoping to find it framed at his house on our next visit. My brother is really cool...I've always looked up to him. Matt is such an athlete and is good at everything he does. I hope he is not mad at me for posting this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh, rats, now you look like the better sister. i just posted karaoke pictures of him.
Now, now. There is plenty of praise to go around. I'm waiting to see what Tracy puts out there...Thanks, Bear. I don't mind at all.
Oh, I had already posted about it. Do you guys not read my blogspot?
Post a Comment