Andy's parents have a beautiful house in Chatham, MA. We joined the rest of the Murphy family last week for four days in Cape Cod and had a great time. The time went by quickly, but we packed a lot of fun in those few days...

Winifred battling the waves with Uncle Joel

Rush trying to avoid the waves with Mommy

I love a little sandy butt

Winnie helping Aunt Katie make a lemon blueberry pie. She was so proud of herself!

Kick the Ball with Joel

We ate some REALLY good ice cream. I would say it was the third best ice cream I've ever had.

Seal watching at the pier.

Posing with the hydrangeas and Aunt Katie

The whole family besides Grandma, who was taking the photo

We saw a lot of boats.

A last morning walk out on the rocks with Daddy.
1 comments:
Everyone looks great! You lucky ducks and your Cape Cod vacay spot. I'm envious!
Post a Comment