3

Happy Birthday, AL!

Clearly, one of our favorite little guys is the ever-popular Albert. He turned 2, and we headed down to Washington, MO for his party at his grandparent's house. It was a HOT day, but the party was perfect because it was complete with watermelon, water games, baby pools, a sand box, slides, and a swing. Winnie was looking forward to this party for days...she made Al a card and wanted to wear her "Sonya dress" (which is her long, maxi dress just like her friend Sonya wears) Because of traffic, it took us forever to get there, and the whole time she was saying, "We're coming Albert! We're coming Grandma Linda!" The party was worth the wait. Happy birthday, Albert!
The birthday boy!

The pool with the slide was a popular place to be.

Grandma Linda giving Winnie a push.

Al looking a little bashful after blowing out his candle. Sidenote: This was a Cakery cake...strawberry and DELICIOUS. I always look forward to a Reinberg party because you can be sure The Cakery will be involved.

Rush now understands the idea of "Say Cheese!" This is his smile. How cute is that?

Rush looking so big sitting at the table with Audrey and Jack. He was impressing everyone with his utensil skills.

I tried getting a photo of Winnie and Rush in their party hats, and Hunter wanted to get in on the photo op.

Here is just one more because I could look at this toothy cheese forever!


3 comments:

The Swanns said...

Oh my goodness, such a CUTE smile!! I am constantly telling you this, but you do have the most adorable kids!! :)

Jenny said...

Rush looks like he has aged 6 months. :( I'm happy to get a face (with the name) for "Grandma Linda!"

kdguice said...

that is one ADORABLE cheese!! he's getting so big, and more handsome every time i see a picture!