1
Last week, I started putting Winifred in "big girl underwear" to see what would happen. She had an awesome first day, and okay second day, and rough third and fourth days. Then we went to Branson for the weekend, and she only had one accident at Matt and Michele's house and one accident at my Grandpa's house. Just like when we trained Puddy, an accident is our fault, because we just get caught up with what we are doing and don't think about potty breaks. Anyways, Winnie had a perfect day yesterday. No accidents! And, she even went poop on the toilet twice. We are going to celebrate by going to get some new big girl underwear today, because she only has a few pair. I am very proud of how well she's been doing! She's not yet perfected the ability to know when she needs to go, so I'm still prompting her. Sometimes, she will say, "Mommy, am I wearing a diaper?" and I know that she needs to go to the bathroom. That first photo showcases her new talent--a THUMBS UP. She knows that it means good job. These are photos of her first time going on her potty from last week.
Potty Training
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay Winnie! What a cutie!
Post a Comment