Winnie's main squeeze, Al, came over to the Murphy's to swim today. We were glad to share the afternoon with him and Beau and Aaron. Al and Winnie were both just the cutest little water babies...not even minding the cold water! Here they are trying to make an escape. This is one of those pictures I am going to treasure and save, because I am SURE they are getting married some day:)
2

Winnie's main squeeze, Al, came over to the Murphy's to swim today. We were glad to share the afternoon with him and Beau and Aaron. Al and Winnie were both just the cutest little water babies...not even minding the cold water! Here they are trying to make an escape. This is one of those pictures I am going to treasure and save, because I am SURE they are getting married some day:)
Swim Date
Saturday, May 30, 2009Winnie's main squeeze, Al, came over to the Murphy's to swim today. We were glad to share the afternoon with him and Beau and Aaron. Al and Winnie were both just the cutest little water babies...not even minding the cold water! Here they are trying to make an escape. This is one of those pictures I am going to treasure and save, because I am SURE they are getting married some day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
if Winnie is lucky ;)
Uh, the other way around. Winnie mentioned yesterday that she's looking for someone who doesn't eat flowers.
Post a Comment