We headed over to Lafayette Park for a quick swing recently, then tried to go to Ted Drewes, but it was a little crowded. We drove-through McDonalds instead. Winnie was very insistent on sharing my cone with me, and I caved. She is getting a little demanding, and her one word, "mama," means not just me, but "I want." (Actually, she uses it or a variation of it for about everything) A little annoying sometimes! Here is a video that makes me roll my eyes, but hopefully will make you laugh. The next photo is of Winnie enjoying the tunnel she received for her birthday from Jenny, Ryan, Finn, Raff, and Remi. She loves it, so I keep it folded up under our couch and only pull it out a couple times a week, so the newness doesn't wear off so quickly.
1

We headed over to Lafayette Park for a quick swing recently, then tried to go to Ted Drewes, but it was a little crowded. We drove-through McDonalds instead. Winnie was very insistent on sharing my cone with me, and I caved. She is getting a little demanding, and her one word, "mama," means not just me, but "I want." (Actually, she uses it or a variation of it for about everything) A little annoying sometimes! Here is a video that makes me roll my eyes, but hopefully will make you laugh. The next photo is of Winnie enjoying the tunnel she received for her birthday from Jenny, Ryan, Finn, Raff, and Remi. She loves it, so I keep it folded up under our couch and only pull it out a couple times a week, so the newness doesn't wear off so quickly.
A Swing, a Cone, and a Tunnel
Monday, June 8, 2009We headed over to Lafayette Park for a quick swing recently, then tried to go to Ted Drewes, but it was a little crowded. We drove-through McDonalds instead. Winnie was very insistent on sharing my cone with me, and I caved. She is getting a little demanding, and her one word, "mama," means not just me, but "I want." (Actually, she uses it or a variation of it for about everything) A little annoying sometimes! Here is a video that makes me roll my eyes, but hopefully will make you laugh. The next photo is of Winnie enjoying the tunnel she received for her birthday from Jenny, Ryan, Finn, Raff, and Remi. She loves it, so I keep it folded up under our couch and only pull it out a couple times a week, so the newness doesn't wear off so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This video is the best!! I can't wait for Lexi to say mama.. she babbles every other syllable but that one. ;)Congrats on the walking too!
Post a Comment