To help understand the new world order, Winnie got a baby, too. Hopefully she will learn the meaning of the word "gentle" sooner than later!
We are truly blessed to have such wonderful kids, and can't wait to see Rush and Winnie grow up as the best of friends.

5 comments:
Congrats you guys and Welcome to the world Rush!!!! That's so exciting and I want more photos of this tiny giant! You have such a beautiful family, Jordan keeps talking about how he wants a winnie, not just a baby, but one as beautiful as her! Love to you all!
AHHHH! Congratulations on yet another beautiful baby! I'm so happy for yall!
-ali
Is that a baby Stella doll?! My mom has one at her house for all the kids to play with! Congratulations you guys. He's just precious and I'm sure Winnie and Rush will be best friends when they grow up!
Look at little (big!) Rush, just a "doll"!
We love his name and wish you ALL THE BEST! I bet Winnie seems like such a big girl now!
Take care and hopefully you can get some rest soon!!!
Good luck on the gentle lessons. Jaxon can be gentle for about 5 mins (but I think he's actually doing a little better after 3 weeks!)
Yeah Cary! Congrats on the big boy!
Post a Comment